Saturday, January 19, 2019

The BDO Diners Club International Card

If you like air miles and love discounts and promos, this one is for you.
This card helped me redeem thousands of air miles. BDO's Diners Club International has a rate of 1 mile for every PHP50 spent. That's nothing special, but when used together with BDO's many, many discounts and promos plus the BDO rewards program, this is definitely one to keep. Also, the annual fee of PHP3000 is relatively low for a travel credit card. You will also have airport lounge access to Diners Club partner lounges. ðŸ˜„😄😄

For Air Miles, BDO's Diners Club card can be used to redeem miles with Cathay Pacific's Asia Miles program or PAL's Mabuhay Miles program. In my experience, BDO makes it very simple by making your available air miles visible all the time.😀

There is really nothing else to say about this. It earns miles. It does that very well. If I must come up with a negative remark, all I can think of is that the credit limit may only be increased every 6 months as per BDO's policy.

Speaking from experience, I can say that this card is comparable to the Metrobank Travel Platinum Visa and the Citi Premier Miles Visa, both of which I have reviewed already.

Requirements?
According to my research, applying for this card will need the usual proofs of billing, income, and identity. Income should be at least at PhP420000 annually. That's a pretty low income requirement for a travel card 😊

How do I get one?
You can apply either (1) through a BDO branch, (2) an appointed credit card marketing agent for BDO, or (3) online through the many, many websites that compare (but not review) credit cards. They do work, and I can recommend:

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to comment. I read all my comments.

*All images here were just taken from the internet with the assumption that they are in the public domain. This blog was written with no intention of damaging anyone's public image, just sharing my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to ask for your opinion. I am thinking of cancelling one of my credit cards. I already have 3 bdo, citi & hsbc. Both citi & hsbc do not have annual fee. My hsbc even have rewards. I am thinking of cancelling my bdo as it is just an installment card. No rewards no perks then it has an annual fee. Will this affect my credit rating. I always pay on time. Is this a wise move? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://fraud-detection-issuing@bdo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete

The BDO Diners Club International Card

If you like air miles and love discounts and promos, this one is for you.