Sunday, December 30, 2018

2018 in Review

This blog was started this year. So many great things have happened since.

Thank you for such a good year. 2018 was very good for me and these are the highlights for this blog:

MOST VIEWED BLOG ENTRY

This year saw a total of 16303 blog views for the blog entry Credit Card Tiers

MOST VIEWED CREDIT CARD REVIEW

The card review which was viewed most this year (8637 views) was for the Citi Premier Miles

NEW SERIES

This year, a new series was started about increasing your credit limit. It had three parts:
I: Spending
II: Keeping a Good Credit Score
III: Requesting an Increase

NEW PATREON SUPPORT
This year saw the first patron for this blog. Thank you. Our Patreon page is here.


Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to comment. I read all my comments.

*All images here were just taken from the internet with the assumption that they are in the public domain. This blog was written with no intention of damaging anyone's public image, just sharing my opinion.

Philippine Credit Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BDO Diners Club International Card

If you like air miles and love discounts and promos, this one is for you.