Sunday, December 2, 2018

The Month in Review: November, 2018

This November, 2018 the following were published here in my blog
Philippine Credit Cards:

This month was all about air miles and airline partners.
November 8

Highlights: This is a very simple listing of which banks partner with which airlines and their loyalty programs.

November 25
Highlights: This is a comparison of Cebu Pacific's Get Go program and PAL's Mabuhay Miles.

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to comment. I read all my comments.

*All images here were just taken from the internet with the assumption that they are in the public domain. This blog was written with no intention of damaging anyone's public image, just sharing my opinion.
Philippine Credit Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BDO Diners Club International Card

If you like air miles and love discounts and promos, this one is for you.