Sunday, September 9, 2018

Classic Cards: A General Comparison of the ones from BDO, RCBC, and EastWest Bank

Classic credit cards are usually everybody's first ones. This article will compare those from BDO, RCBC Bankard, and EastWest Bank. Although all are classified as primary under my credit card tier system, each has its own perks and benefits.

BDO Classic Visa, Mastercard, or JCB
Best about this card: You will have access to the SM Group of Companies which means several discounts and promos. I already reviewed the Mastercard here.
Annual fee: PhP1500
Interest rate: 3.25%
Annual income requirement: PhP180000

RCBC Bankard Visa, Mastercard, or JCB
Best about this card: You will be able to use RCBC's unli-zero installment program which divides your straight payments without interest. There is more about that in my review of the card here.
Annual fee: PhP1500
Interest rate: 3.54%
Annual income requirement: PhP180000

EastWest Visa or Mastercard
Best about this card: EastWest Bank is from my experience, the most aggressive bank in the country. My credit limit was increased by 300% for a card less than 3 months old to match the credit limit granted by another bank. Speaking personally, EastWest Bank always manages to match what other banks gave me. ALSO, it's color silver! Some people think it's a platinum!
Annual fee: PhP1500
Interest rate: 3.5%
Annual income requirement: PhP180000

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE? DO YOU KNOW BETTER CARDS? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS!

If you want these cards, you can apply at one of these websites. I did, and they all work!

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to comment. I read all my comments.

*All images here were just taken from the internet with the assumption that they are in the public domain. This blog was written with no intention of damaging anyone's public image, just sharing my opinion.

Philippine Credit Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

The BDO Diners Club International Card

If you like air miles and love discounts and promos, this one is for you.